Present: Bob Martin, Joe McPhail, Tom Zwack, Pam Brown
1. A reminder that your name and address or AMA number should be on your plane.
2. Joe reports that the field is alive and healthy. 85% of the weeds were taken care of by the dragging he did last weekend. The club needs a more substantial drag made of metal sifting grate and 4x4 angle iron edges. Joe will ask Judy Kitson and Page Steel for materials. Watch for sinkholes where the underlying junk is collapsing. Thanks to Joe for his work on the field!
3. Workday Saturday, October 28 at 10:00 AM. We will be working on weeds in the pit area. Please bring flamethrowers and shovels. The tan potty needs to be cleaned, chemical and 6 gallons of water. There is some fence repair to do. The runway is still solid and in good shape. There is some water damage needing repair on the NE side. Bring vice grips to help adjust belt placement. Not a lot of work, but some attention is required before we go into winter. See you there!
4. Treasurer Report from Tom Zwack: Balance $3921.80. Tom has receipts for Jon and George. Tom will purchase chemicals for potty.
5. Fly! Fly! Fly! Joe reported that the Kanab Fly in last weekend had a good showing. Tom has been given a 54” Pitts biplane with new transmitter/receiver and 120 four-stroke engine from Leroy Wicklund.
Pam Brown 928-614-8628